Delivery and Returns
DELIVERY AND/OR COLLECTION
Average estimates & delivery times
- Stock items (Via Royal Mail)
5-10 Working days (+ 1 week with printing and/or embroidery services)
- Bespoke Accessories & Clothing Accessories eg.Bibs, knickers/undershorts, socks, accessories (Via DPD UK Courier)
Up to 3 weeks (+ 1 week with printing and/or embroidery services)
- Bespoke Clothing (Via DPD UK Courier)
Around 4-6 weeks (+ 1 week with printing or embroidery services)
Estimated Delivery Costs
Small Royal Mail bag - £4.25
Medium Royal Mail bag - £6.20
|Medium Courier bag||£7.60||£26.40||£26.40||£26.40|
|Small Courier box||£11.15||£28.90||£28.90||£28.90|
|Medium/Large Courier box||£15.40||£31.40||£31.40||£31.40|
|2 Large boxes||£20.40||£34.40||£34.40||£34.40|
|Extra Boxes +||£10.15||£11.15||£11.15||£11.15|
Offshore prices will vary
Please contact us for specific dates or express orders. If you prefer not to wait for bespoke items and want a quicker turnaround time, you may want to order from our stock range available for most sports. Each delivery cost will be calculated for each specific order when processed.
All dates are subject to change. Team Colours Ltd has the right to amend these couriers or timeframes at any time. You can determine whether your product is bespoke or stock under the description tab of the product page in bold text.
Delivery of the goods will be deemed to have taken place:-
- Upon you collecting them from our premises, which you must do within two working days after we notify you that the goods are ready for collection (if the goods are to be collected by you). Collection times are between 9am and 5pm on a working day.
- Immediately upon us delivering the goods to any agreed or usual place for delivery (if we are to deliver the goods)
- Immediately upon us posting them (if we are to delivery them by post).
- You must accept delivery of all goods which are in good condition and which are as ordered.
- Unless we agree otherwise in writing, all delivery dates are estimated dates, which we will use reasonable endeavours to achieve. We may deliver the goods to you in advance of any agreed or estimated delivery dates if we give you reasonable prior notice of early delivery.
If you fail to take delivery of the goods or to give us sufficient instructions to enable us to deliver them, then we may:-
- store the goods at your risk until actual delivery and charge you for the additional costs which we may incur as a result of your failure or
- invoice you for the goods and upon not less than three working days notice to the effect sell the goods at the best price reasonably obtainable. If we do that then you are to pay us the amount of the invoice and the reasonable costs of storage and sale minus the proceeds of sale (which we may use towards settlement of the invoice) or
- cancel the relevant supply agreement
If we deliver the wrong, or damaged, goods to you then you are to notify us within forty eight hours of delivery giving us full details of the damaged or incorrect goods. We will accept returns of such damaged or incorrect goods notified to us in writing within the relevant time period and will give you replacement goods. Replacements claimed outside the relevant time period will be at our discretion. We may decide to collect the damaged or incorrect goods from your premises. All personalised or bespoke items are not returnable unless faulty. Unpersonalised stock may be returned and may incur a restocking fee.
You are to notify us in writing of non-delivery of part of a consignment within five working days of the delivery of the remainder of the consignment and of non-delivery of the whole of a consignment within five working days of the date upon which delivery was scheduled to take place. If you notify us of non-delivery within the stated time limits then we will give you the option of a credit or a further delivery of the missing goods. If you do not notify us within the stated time limits then we shall not be liable to you for non-delivery.